Online Privacy &
Our Privacy Guarantee
Information We Collect
- Make an online purchase, or any other transaction with us
- Create an account on one of our websites
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey
- Request customer service including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us or
- Post a review or comment on one of our websites or post other user-generated content on one of our websites or mobile services.
Information you provide using our services, including:
We use in-store cameras for security purposes and for operational purposes such as measuring traffic patterns and tracking in-stock levels.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your username less frequently.
- Presenting information that is targeted to your interests, including BlueRx Pharmacy content presented on another website.
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content and advertising
- The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable these technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser setting, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our website’s features and prevent the site from operating properly.
A “Web Beacon” is an electronic image placed in the code of a webpage, application, or email. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve site performance.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
How We Use Your Information
Product and Service Fulfillment
Our Marketing Purposes
Prevention of Fraud and other Harm
How We Share Your Information
When We Work with Service Providers
We may share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include analyzing site usage data, customer service, electronic and postal mail service, and social and other media services. Third-party service providers only receive your information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your information for any other purposes.
We may work with other companies who place cookies, tags, and web beacons on our websites. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services.
We may also use third party advertising networks to serve advertisements on our behalf. The cookies received with banner advertisements served by these networks may be used to collect and build behavioral profiles by these companies to deliver targeted advertisements on our website and unaffiliated websites.