Terms & Conditions
IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, SEEK IN-PERSON EMERGENCY CARE IMMEDIATELY OR DIAL 911.
THE SERVICE IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ALL MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR CONCERNS. THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
BlueRx Pharmacy Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Service is subject to this Agreement, as well as all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety, you are strictly prohibited from visiting, accessing, registering with and/or using the Service or any information or Content provided through the Service, except as necessary to review this Agreement. The Service is continually under development, and we reserve the right to revise or remove any part of this Agreement or the Service in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you. Any changes to this Agreement are effective upon posting to the Platform. Unless otherwise indicated, any new Content added to the Service is also subject to this Agreement upon posting to the Platform. If you disagree with this Agreement or any terms or conditions herein, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the Service. Your continued use after a change to this Agreement has been posted constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement as modified by such changes.
Our websites are intended to provide information about the products and services BlueRx Pharmacy offers. The information contained on our sites is general in nature and is meant to supplement, not replace, the advice of health care professionals. If you have specific health care needs or want more complete information, please contact your primary doctor or other healthcare provider. BlueRx Pharmacy has made every effort to ensure that the contents of our sites are correct and complete. The information is also limited in nature and does not contain all the applicable terms, conditions, limitations, or exclusions of the products and services referenced. All products are not available in all areas and are subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT OR, IF YOU ARE NOT, THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN CONSENT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, MINORS UNDER THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OLD ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WOULD BE WILLING TO PROVIDE CONSENT. A parent or legal guardian of an individual under the age of eighteen (18) may prohibit such individual’s use of the Website. If you are the parent or legal guardian of an individual under the age of eighteen (18) and believe that such individual has used the Website without your consent or authorization, please contact us at www.rxBlueRx.com. We have the right to terminate your Account without warning or notice to you if we have reason to believe that you are in breach of these representations and/or if any Registration Information (as defined below) is false or inaccurate.
New Terms of Conditions and New Services
BlueRx Pharmacy reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Your continued access to and use of the Website after such changes constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes. Whenever new services are introduced on the Website, your use of such services will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions regularly, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms: Consent to Receive Calls and Text Messages:
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the BlueRx Pharmacy, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms and Conditions permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letters” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate BlueRx Pharmacy, a BlueRx Pharmacy employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the BlueRx Pharmacy or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.